In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Scored some brass

It's nice to know people in high places. The local police chief just dropped off about 500 rounds of 40 S&W brass, some 38s and a few 9s they picked up after qualifying at a friends private range. Every once in a while he throws some 308 my way also.

Comments

• Options
    PearywPearyw Member Posts: 3,699
    edited November -1
    I was shooting at my club range last year and the Sheriff and a couple of his people were testing some new Glock 40's. When they finished, they picked up the brass and gave it to me. I like to be there when they are all qualifying. They aren't allowed to shoot reloads and they always leave a pile of brass.
  • Options
    sandwarriorsandwarrior Member Posts: 5,453 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    dakotashooter2,

We just finished four weekends in a row of deer rifle sight in. Needless to say I am well stocked on .308, .243, .303 Brit., 30-06(I could barely waddle off with it all), a smidge of 6.5x55(40) 3 boxes of 25WSSM and unbelievably, one box of .284 from a guy who doesn't reload right out of a Win. model 88 cool beans eh? Needless to say there were a few of us fat dumb and happy reloaders when it was all said and done.