In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

reloading databases

nemesisenforcernemesisenforcer Member Posts: 10,513 ✭✭✭
anyone know of a FREE online reloading database that's updated on a regular basis? I already have hodgdon's page bookmarked. I don't want to pay for loaddata.com, but I want to find something that's not powder or bullet maker specific. Kind of a non-partisan resource that lists all loads from all makers and manufacturers.

Comments

• Options
    RCrosbyRCrosby Member Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Not powder or bullet maker specific.

At some point you have to decide which powders you'll try and what bullets they'll be pushing. At that point the best source of information may be the most specific. Seems like the generic "do it all source" has to give up something in the process.

Actually, if I could have figured out how to subscribe to this thread without actually replying I'd have done that. Hope I haven't wasted your time, but I'm sure curious to see what great info will inevitably turn up in responses.

Good luck.
  • Options
    NV GuideNV Guide Member Posts: 4 ✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    dcs shootersdcs shooters Member Posts: 10,969
    edited November -1
    All you have to do is click on the sticky at the begining of this forum [;)]
  • Options
    sandwarriorsandwarrior Member Posts: 5,453 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think they are all pretty much listed in the sticky at the top of this forum.

I prefer www.reloader.com I'm biased though. I have a bunch of loads posted there.

Edit:

NV Guide....if you get a chance...e-mail me -T. Mills