In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

large bell cases for sale

i have 17 new 450 base N E bell cases, 29 new 500 base N E bell cases, 19 new beaumont base bell cases,15 577 base N E bell cases. these cases all new and have never been loaded and are the same lenth they were when bought,they can be used to load a lot of calibures, if any one is interested let me know. thanks eastbank.

Remember, no offers for sale or trade in the forums. You can however list them on the auction side, and post a link to them

Comments

• eastbankeastbank Member Posts: 4,215
    edited November -1
    i would have listed them under a BIN for any one interested, but due to the thinking that every one is out to cheat them out of the commission, i sold them else where. eastbank.
  • bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Why? Please explain why... Why would you post on a free site then bash this one? This site is supported by the auction side of the site for you to enjoy and learn. Act like a man, list the products you have for sale and wait for good things to happen. If the concept of not crapping where you eat is not understandable to you then please leave, never to return.
    edited November -1
    i didn,t know if there would be any interest,if so i would have listed them on a BIN,if there was no interest i would have saved my self time and would not have taken up space on G.B. after the reminder in red under my post,no one was going to reply. i was just trying to get the brass to some one who would use them, i didn,t have to sell them,as a matter of fact i don,t have to sell any thing. maybe their are a lot of people here who try to cheat G.B. out of their commission, but i am not one of them, and you can take you post about crapping where i eat and leaving never to returning and shove it where the sun don,t shine. eastbank.
  • bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by eastbank
    i didn,t know if there would be any interest,if so i would have listed them on a BIN,if there was no interest i would have saved my self time and would not have taken up space on G.B. after the reminder in red under my post,no one was going to reply. i was just trying to get the brass to some one who would use them, i didn,t have to sell them,as a matter of fact i don,t have to sell any thing. maybe their are a lot of people here who try to cheat G.B. out of their commission, but i am not one of them, and you can take you post about crapping where i eat and leaving never to returning and shove it where the sun don,t shine. eastbank.

Learn to use punctuation and capitol letters in your listings and postings and you may get better results. If you list a product on GB auction, have a penny start OR a fair but rock bottom beginning price; you will sell it. Patience shows maturity, listing a valuable product at a good price will bring it to the attention of close to one million site users. Complaining about the for profit auction side of this FREE forum site is boorish.
    edited November -1
    i was not complaining about GB makeing money,in fact i want them to make their commission. i did not want to put it on and it not sell,as i said before if there had been any interest shown i would have put it on a BIN. you could read my post so it must have not been to bad. and yes i do use other sites, some free and some not and they all have forums. i tried to see if there was any interest in the brass here first, well it went very quickly and at a fair price to some one who wanted it to use. eastbank.
  • JustCJustC Member Posts: 16,056 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    your replies would have come via e-mail,..thus no breaking of the rules. I simply placed the reminder out there as it is my responibility. I too frequent other sites that allow classifieds, but since I took the moderator position on this one, I have to uphold the rules,..apologies if it interfered with your sale.

I also suggested you list them on the auction side since that would allow you to post a link or a topic about them without breaking the forum rules. if they didn't sell, you wouldn't be out anything but a few minutes to list them. That was a sort of hint at how to sell them here or find interest on them without drawing fire from admin.