In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Did I get a good deal?

KrisWKrisW Member Posts: 633 ✭✭✭✭
I bought 4000 CCI small pistol primers and 500 155gr .40 bullets. Grand total=$21.

Comments

• CubsloverCubslover Member Posts: 18,601 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    What do you think???

I bought 1000 Federal Primers for $21.
    500 155gr FMJ's last cost me $26.

Where the hell did you buy this?
    Half of the lives they tell about me aren't true.
  • KrisWKrisW Member Posts: 633 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    A guy i know bought a gun store that was pretty much repoed. He still has a lot of bullets left, some mags for AR-15 and Mini-14, assorted other stuff. Been thinking about buying it and selling it cheap on here.
  • PearywPearyw Member Posts: 3,699
    edited November -1
    If he is pricing everything else at around 20% of retail, I would probably buy a good bit of it. I would do a little research on the desirabilty of the items before I bought them. If has origonal factory hi-cap mini-14 mags, I would but them all. I would buy all of the bullets as an investment if they are a popular brand and caliber. With the current price of copper and lead, you can look for a serious price jump in the near future. I am buying a good bit of any bargin deals on bullets right now.
  • JustCJustC Member Posts: 16,056 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    any CCI br2 primers or fed GMM 210's and 215's?
    edited November -1
    No to the question on the primers..I have been mulling buying all the bullets. He has a lot of .44 and .41, plus some speer and sierra rifle bullets. Most of the stuff has been sold tho. and I rechecked, I bought 8000 primers.
  • ThrockmortonThrockmorton Member Posts: 814 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    buy all ya can at those prices.I would.
  • CubsloverCubslover Member Posts: 18,601 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    What are the 44 bullets going for. Looking for 240gr JHP's or SJHP's. Maybe SP's.
    Half of the lives they tell about me aren't true.
    edited November -1
    I will check for you and let you know. It will be a week or so before i can get back out there. I start swing Sat.
  • richbugrichbug Member Posts: 3,650
    edited November -1
    I would buy all that I could afford.