In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

just started reloading

mp5shootermp5shooter Member Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
i decided to do some reloading tonight. about 1/4 of the way done i decided to get a drink, and then another, and then another, and then another, and then another, sorry if i am slurring but i am getting pretty drunk right now. better to get back to rhe reloading

Comments

• Options
    konamtbikerkonamtbiker Member Posts: 284 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just make sure you start your loads 10% ABOVE the recommended maximum powder load data, and seat your bullets deeper than normal. Ya know, that way you don't mess up your night of drinking.
  • Options
    sandwarriorsandwarrior Member Posts: 5,453 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    mp5shooter,

A) I hope you're joking. Seriously, it's bad deal when someone makes a mistake the likes of which you can make when you drink and do anything involving "guns". Save the drinking until you have completed your task.

B) If you have a question, do feel free, really, to ask. I don't go for bashing in here and most of the experienced guys don't either. We think it detracts from our sport of shooting. We hope to make this a good location for people to ask questions and not be ridiculed and therefore not pursue the safe side of the sport of shooting.