In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

.455 webley reloading supplies.

65gto38965gto389 Member Posts: 2,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
Do you guys know of anywhere I can buy .455 webley reloading dies, brass, primers, and bullets along with loading charts.

In addition to the stuff above I would also like the stuff to .45 auto rim.

Thanks guys.

" Those who give up a little freedom for temporary security, deserve neither freedom nor security "
- Benjamin Franklin

Comments

• Options
    Tailgunner1954Tailgunner1954 Member Posts: 7,734 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Can't help you with the webly, but the AR brass uses the same dies/components/data as the 45ACP (different shellholder however)

Whittemore
    Some guys like a mag full of lead, I still prefer one round to the head.
  • Options
    shooter93shooter93 Member Posts: 322 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Try Buffalo arms for the Webley stuff and it's possible Starline is making 45 auto rim brass. Grafs and sons is another place to look.
  • Options
    DaveFDaveF Member Posts: 75 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hornady is, or recently was, selling reasonably priced ($50.00 Cdn/100,in Canada) new made .455 Webley Mk. II brass which takes standard Large Pistol primers; Lee make an inexpensive carbide die set in .455 Webley; and as the Webley bores are around .455" in diameter, the Lee .456" 220 gr. conical bullet mold meant for the Ruger Old Army is supposed to work well in the Webleys.
    I don't have their Catalog handy, but I imagine it should all be available through Midway.
    Regards, DaveF.