In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

NurseBell selling powder for $45 per lb.

243winxb243winxb Member Posts: 264 ✭✭

Comments

• jonkjonk Member Posts: 10,121
    edited November -1
    I read the thread over on THR. At her prices, I would anticipate and hope that hazmat is included in that price- but if so, she should say so. That ignores the fact that she may not be licensed to ship hazmat.

If she does ship UPS hazmat, and that fee is included in the cost of the auction with shipping separate, her prices aren't that bad. Though I would hesitate to pay for hazmat and shipping on less than 16 pounds of powder personally.
  • charliemeyer007charliemeyer007 Member Posts: 6,579 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Interesting read. Free market rules. I think its a money problem. In 1912 a $100 bill would buy nearly 5 ounces of gold, today about one fifteenth ounce - Thanks Feral Reserve.
  • NavybatNavybat Member Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I don't know about the "business seem (sic) to be really good" part.

I don't see a single bid on ANY of his/her auctions.
  • 243winxb243winxb Member Posts: 264 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    See feedback quote (1047) items sold. Items are "Fixed Price". quote:Originally posted by Navybat
    I don't know about the "business seem (sic) to be really good" part.

I don't see a single bid on ANY of his/her auctions.
    [url] https://saami.org [/url]
  • Ray BRay B Member Posts: 11,822
    edited November -1
    The prices seem quite high to me, but then I thought the price of IMR 4350 was outrageous when it went from $3.49 to $4.99 a pound. That was about 1975.
  • 243winxb243winxb Member Posts: 264 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Feedback for NurseBell A+(1067) Sold 20 more units. I would say "Business is great".
    [url] https://saami.org [/url]
  • AmbroseAmbrose Member Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I bought a can of IMR4350 and a can of IMR4831 from my local dealer today. Paid $49 for both. He seemed to have a pretty good supply of powder so I guess I won't be doing business with NurseBell for a while yet.