In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

funny-looking crimp 270WIN brass

gregk63gregk63 Member Posts: 38 ✭✭
I purchased some internet once-fired brass. Upon inspecting it, I noticed a crimp on some of the brass. It is a spaced crimp, sort of like the top a castle wall. Just wondering if it is going to give me problems when reloading.
I have just about swore myself off of buying o.f. brass for reloading. Once it's sorted, I end up having more money in it than if I had bought new brass. Grrrrr!
I have a short i-phone vid, but do not have any idea of how to attach it.

Comments

• charliemeyer007charliemeyer007 Member Posts: 6,579 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have seen factory crimps as you describe. Shouldn't be an issue as far as I can tell. These days you need to make do with whatever you can find for sale at reasonable prices.
  • Sky SoldierSky Soldier Member Posts: 460
    edited November -1
    By the time you run it through your resizer and expander dies it should be a non issue.

SS
  • FEENIXFEENIX Member Posts: 10,559 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Sky Soldier

By the time you run it through your resizer and expander dies it should be a non issue.

SS

5X ... go easy on the trigger mate!
  • Sky SoldierSky Soldier Member Posts: 460
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by FEENIX
    quote:Originally posted by Sky Soldier

SS

5X ... go easy on the trigger mate!

I only pulled it once. I think it's the site. I've been noticing a lot of multiple posts lately, many more than in the past.

SS