In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

I am trying to locate some .52 rimfire

roswellnativeroswellnative Member Posts: 10,124 ✭✭✭✭
cases or ammo? I believe the round is termed a 54/52 56/52 (chg ffg/ cal in in. It is rimfire and blackpower and a 50 cal round ball / conical. Any ideas?
Although always described as a cowboy, Roswellnative generally acts as a righter of wrongs or bodyguard of some sort, where he excels thanks to his resourcefulness and incredible gun prowesses.

Comments

• Options
    Hawk CarseHawk Carse Member Posts: 4,367 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I know of the 56/52 Spencer, is that what you are talking about?
    Do you want a specimen (available from cartridge collectors) or do you need shooting quantities?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Shooting

I found cartg. at Dixie that use a .22 rimfire primer and a .520 cal round ball. This is for the spencer.

I am looking for a Sharps and hankins.
    Although always described as a cowboy, Roswellnative generally acts as a righter of wrongs or bodyguard of some sort, where he excels thanks to his resourcefulness and incredible gun prowesses.
  • Options
    Hawk CarseHawk Carse Member Posts: 4,367 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Googling around, I saw that late model S&H carbines took Spencer cartridges. Might be worth a chamber cast.

Rocky Mountain Cartridge will make about anything you can furnish dimensions for. Whether they would do the offset .22 blank for ignition, you would just have to ask.
    http://rockymountaincartridge.com/index.htm
  • Options
    edited November -1
    thanks for the input I will get the chamber cast. and post a report when the smoke clears