In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Comments

• dakotashooter2dakotashooter2 Member Posts: 6,186
    edited November -1
    The thing he forgot to do was drill out the primer hole. If you don't you get primer setback and it's a bugger to get the cylinder to turn. I have never set them to full depth and never use near that much lube.

They are a nice round for nuisance pets that wander into your yard. a flank hit gets a dogs attention...........
  • charliemeyer007charliemeyer007 Member Posts: 6,579 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Heavy carpet hung to swing on a rod lets bullets fall to bottom of the box so they don't hit each other. I like the Speer plastic target bullets and cases in my 44's.
  • DPHMINDPHMIN Member Posts: 906 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Cases pressed through blocks of Parrifin wax are simpler to make and work just as good as the hot glue bullets are shown to work on the youtube video.
  • EhlerDaveEhlerDave Member Posts: 5,158 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by DPHMIN
    Cases pressed through blocks of Parrifin wax are simpler to make and work just as good as the hot glue bullets are shown to work on the youtube video.

I drill the flash hole out to 1/8in then press my cases into the wax before I seat the primer. It helps keeps the wax from creeping out if the case gets warm.

I also cut the cases short so they CAN NEVER be loaded with a powder load. Plus I cut and X on the head of the case to mark them.
    Just smile and say nothing, let them guess how much you know.
  • distinguisheddistinguished Member Posts: 62
    edited November -1