In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

.308 cal 172 grain FMJ Military Bullets

I need some .308 cal. 172 grain military FMJ boat tail bullets. I had a bunch of these that where pulled from WW2 era rounds by an old neighbor, he's been gone for years and I'm out of bullets for my O3A3.
These shoot realy good in my old Remington, I shoot about 50 a year in our club military matches. This is also posted in The Want Adds.
Thanks for the help.
W.D.

Comments

• charliemeyer007charliemeyer007 Member Posts: 6,579 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I shot away like a 5 gal bucket of them at a penny each on a full case of 4831 at $2/# lit by a half cent CCI primer and yes they shot very nice.
  • RadarRadar Member Posts: 2,308 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have a bunch of pulled 308 match bullets that i pulled years ago. i will get back to you later today if you want.Have to go move Mother and Father inlaw into care home today,no fun.
  • CapnMidnightCapnMidnight Member Posts: 8,520
    edited November -1
    Steve,
    Yes, let me know what you've got.
    W.D.
  • nononsensenononsense Member Posts: 10,928 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    In anticipation of an action, the members are encouraged to read the Posting Guidelines regarding offers to Buy, Sell, or Trade on the forums.

The Posting Guidelines can be found under the Gunbroker logo at the top of every page.

Best.
  • CapnMidnightCapnMidnight Member Posts: 8,520
    edited November -1
    Did not mean to violate the rules, looked on the auction side and couldn't find what I'm looking for. Figured if anybody had some they would post them over there and put the link here.
    Not explaining, my bad.[:0]
    W.D.
  • RadarRadar Member Posts: 2,308 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Opps,dont know if i want to get set up to sell right now,maybe next week,this week is going to be the pits.