In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Tula Primers

midnightrunpaintballermidnightrunpaintballer Member Posts: 2,233 ✭✭✭✭✭
bought some a few shows back and just now got around to shooting some out my sw 1006 10mm.

so far so good all went off .

has anyone else used them , right now there about half price of what cci is $20 a case (5K)

GOOD / BAD / OK ?

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    Anyone used these? Any problems at all? I noticed they're a lot cheaper than my CCI's. I'm considering getting them for my "blasters" when the time comes to get more primers. I'll be sticking with CCI for my accurate stuff, but thought I'd check here to make sure I'm not going to waste money trying to save money on something that doesn't work...,
  • Options
    shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    They are the same primers in Wolf and probably Prvi ammunition. I bought a thousand of the "mag" primers for AR shooting. They go bang and they are cheap. I think I have had a few dudes, but haven't ran through all the rounds I made up yet.
  • Options
    ToolfogieToolfogie Member Posts: 1,254 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I've been using Tula and Wolf (I'm cheap) and they've all gone bang.[:)]
  • Options
    charliemeyer007charliemeyer007 Member Posts: 6,579 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I try and buy Idaho (CCI's). During the last primer shortage friends bought some wolf's as that was all that could be had. Have not heard anything bad about them so far.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    good deal. thanks guys. I'm going to switch for all of my guns that I don't actually have to depend on. For the ones that shoot groups, I'll stick with CCI's, and for the ones I actually DEPEND on, I'll stick with factory. Thanks again. You've potentially saved me a ton of money!
  • Options
    mrbrucemrbruce Member Posts: 3,374
    edited November -1
    Those Tula primers will give you better numbers over a crono than anything else you can buy.
    As far as accuracy goes, they deal with that just fine too.....
  • Options
    victorj19victorj19 Member Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I tried them this past summer in 223 brass. About 1% out of 300+ didn't go bang but do have reasonable accuracy. Rifle is new and shoots CCI just fine. I'll use up the brick and buy another brand.