In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Midway Blems

RobOzRobOz Member Posts: 9,523 ✭✭✭
Just got an order of Midway/Hornady Blems. I got 500 224, 55fmjbt and 500 308, 150 grain Sp Interlocks. These bullets look great and I will buy more when/if they become available. I paid 35 bucks for the 224 and 82 bucks for the 308.

Comments

• charliemeyer007charliemeyer007 Member Posts: 6,579 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I saw their flyer. I shot many 1000's of Speer seconds that I bought by the pound from a retail outfit in Lewiston. Often I bought all they had on hand at the time. Excellent for trigger time and shorter range work. I wouldn't try and win long range matches or catch dinner with seconds unless that was all I had.
  • Hawk CarseHawk Carse Member Posts: 4,365 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have shot a good many pistol (Hornady) blems. A couple of orders from Midway and from another outfit I misremember where before that.
    Interesting that the blemishes have been worse every time. But they do well enough for my uses.
  • MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,733 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I bought a couple thousand of the blems. I've used a lot of them in the past w/o ever having a problem. I've got a bunch of blems on hand from Nosler, Hornady, and Speer. The most often used 257 bullets are from a box of blems bought 4-5 years ago.