In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Hunting transportation

SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
What is your type of transportation to get to your favorite bow hunting spot?
Am I scratching the bottom of the barrel for topics or what?

Mine include an beat up 85 Chevy 4x4 3/4 ton, 97 Suzuki 4x4 Quad, and a 01 Chevy silverado 1/2 ton 4x4.
One year I bought a mountain bike and started riding to where I hunt, about the fourth time a dog chased me in the dark I left that thing in the garage. [:D]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent

Comments

• Options
    MartesMartes Member Posts: 140 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    A UATZ (russian jeeplike thingy, the best ATV out there, more-or-less un-stopable) and a Montesa dirtbike.
  • Options
    headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    lets see my pontiac nonneveille or my honda 4 wheeler. most of my hunting spots are with in walking distance of my house. My one stand is about 200 yards tops from my bed

"There's been streetfights, blue lights...Long nights with the world sittin' on my chest...It just showed me how much I could take...Hard times, bad luck...Sometimes, life sucks...That's all right, I'm ok...It ain't nothin' but another day..."
    -M.G-
  • Options
    dennisjohnsondennisjohnson Member Posts: 471 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    i too,am lucky enough to walk to my spots. less than half a mile. but if we gotta..."drag out a big one"...i call on the 89 bronco.[:D]

dennis
  • Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    Jeep Cherokee, 4.0L, I6, 4X4.
  • Options
    gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well I use my 94 gmc jimmy 4x4 and my Yamaha Grizzly that thing goes through everything.

Hey Ben how did you make out the other night?