In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Im sneaky

headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
I took a job while Im looking for a real job today at a flooring company. the guy that runs it has a bow shop behind the flooring compnay that he owns. Im set now baby

"Were not here for a long time were here for a good time"

Comments

• gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That sounds like a sweet deal, but how are you ever going to be able to keep any part of your paycheck?
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Hook me up with a switchback at cost.[:D] [;)]

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    flooring huh, like pulling and laying carpet or laying tile? I dislike both of those. I'd pay someone to do it for me if I wasn't such a cheap skate. [:D]

try to keep a little cash to yourself, sounds like a never ending circle of money to me.....you work, he pays you, then you buy from him, then work more, and on and on forever. [:D]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    Im now an endentured servent

"Were not here for a long time were here for a good time"