In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Got North Dakota licence

buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
edited September 2005 in Bow Hunting and Target Archery
well flight booked licence paid for. Lic $225.00 a little more money to my outfitter and the count down is on Oct 9 Iam so excited been there twice before but havent gone in three years. Tom said he's seeing real nice Bucks. This is like waiting for the ketchup to come out of the bottle.[:p][:p]

Comments

• Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I would love to be going with you. I had to turn down a bow trip to CO for elk because I am out of vacation time![:(][:(][:(] What are you going for mule deer or whitetails? Or did I miss that in a different thread?

waco.gif

When in doubt, unload the clip, Semper Fi
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Whitetails... But there are lots of nice muleys pronghorn turkeys the place is abundent with wildlife. I am going to try and make a decent video most of the trip so I can send it to some of the members.
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    I am going to try and make a decent video most of the trip so I can send it to some of the members.

As long as it is not indecent, I'd like to see it.[;)]

Ben

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
    Play Ball!!!
    edited November -1
    Ben, did I mention I noticed the name on the call Awsome.[;)]
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Video can be indecent as long as monkeyboy ain't on it[:D] Kill a big un bro and if not just enjoy the time.

"Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool"anim_naughty.gif
    edited November -1
    Thanks Taco: whenever I go hunting I try to take in the hunt itself and enjoy it as much as possible because as we all know to get the monster we all dream Just dosent happen to everyone. Illinois again next year. MONKEYBOY gonna come down there and eat some gibby's burgers and toss a few down with ya guys.[:p][;)]
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Good luck Buckey! have a good time

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Suspension
    Good luck Buckey! have a good time

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
    Thanks Susp not going till Oct 9 th[;)]
  • dakotashooter2dakotashooter2 Member Posts: 6,186
    edited November -1
    Whereabouts are you going? I'll be going for my annual week long mulie trek the last week of September. Usually hunt public land the west side of the Little Missori about 1/2 way between the two parks.
    edited November -1
    Up in Williston. Right next to Fairview Montana with TOM Hartley.
  • ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You have got to be pumped, good luck Buckey on Oct.9

BAG IT. TAG IT. EAT. SLEEP. REPEAT..
    edited November -1
    I cant wait Ive had no vacation yet. a few more weeks
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Have fun, be safe. Take a good muley pic for me if you can. Have they warned the locals in the near by towns that you will be there? They may want to hide the mothers and daughters.[;)]

Hey, I'm ready to throw some gibbys down with you next season.

If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
    edited November -1
    Will take some real nice pix to send to you. and also going to try and make a video to send to all. Those burgers at gibbys are good man[;)]
    edited November -1
    I was at gibbys on Aug. 26 and I mentioned you to the waitress with the short shorts, You know I was just sayin' how the burgers are world famous bein that you live in RI, anyway she got this funny smile and said to tell you hi. [:D][;)]

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Have fun Buckey! If you decide to pick me up on your way through Ohio I'll be happy to go along. [:D]

edited November -1
    That would be great wish I could. That would have to be one long rope from 30,000 feet.[:D][:D][:D]
    edited November -1
    wooooooopeeeeeeeee This weekend opening day......
    Next weelend Saturday morning hunt come home. eat, pack my stuff up, take a nap, then on the jet at 5:00am a few plane changes and beers later[:)] I will be back on the sacred ground in Cartwright ND. No houses for miles where Big Bucks rome wild. seeing as you guys like my poetry[:D][:D] This is it dogs.[:p][:p]I will take lots of video to Share and hope I get close enough for a shot. there is no question about seeing em there it's just a matter will he come into range.[:p][^]
    edited November -1
    Good luck to you, I feel the excitment right along with ya. I have roughly 28-1/2 hrs and I 'll be on the road to S. Illinois. An out of state hunt would just be the fooey.

I hope someone gets one in the next few weeks. I need to hear some good stories and see some pics.

edited November -1
    Man, they charge an arm and a leg for an airplane beer anymore. Last time I was on a plane I ordered a Budweiser, and they wanted like $4! I said, no thank you, buddy(which is another thing that pissed me off! Who ever heard of a male flight attendant?!?)! Well anyways airports, and airplanes generally piss me off, but it's all worth it to get the hell out of Dodge sometimes!

Buckey, there's a Big Damn Buck up in ND enjoying the last 2 weeks of his life right now. [;)]

Ben

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
    Until Next Year!!!
    edited November -1
    Yea I hear ya Ben ,But I figured it out in gas and loss if time to drive almost the same amount of money I sleep on the planes wake me up when were there.. . There are some real fine deer where I'm going getting close is the trick thanks for all the well wishes/

Paul
  • carson0384carson0384 Member Posts: 445 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I would love a copy of the video, i will pay $$

"Guns don't kill people, husbands who come home early do." -Larry the Cable Guy

"If I can't trust my self carrying my gun, I shouldn't be carrying it."
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by carson0384
    I would love a copy of the video, i will pay $$

It ain't that kind of video, carson.

Ben[;)]

00tinybuck.gif
    edited November -1
    Good one Ben[:D][:D][:D] I would never charge anyone for a video. well if I kill a record Buck maybe[:D][:D] all videos will be sent free to forum members.[;)]