In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

My first......

Hunter MagHunter Mag Member Posts: 6,611 ✭✭✭
Found my fist shed of the season yesterday. It's from last year and chewed but still a shed. The main beam is half buried under the brush.
Just thought I'd post a ATL pic for those that go shed hunting.

PICT0043-1.jpg

Comments

• Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Gonna do a little of that myself this weekend. going to take stands down figured may as well shed hunt while I'm there. I have never found one so hopefully this will be my first
  • Options
    grizzclawgrizzclaw Member Posts: 1,159 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I went out today, I think I spent more time trying to keep an eye on the dog than hunting for sheds. She really enjoyed it, I didn't find anything.
  • Options
    MrGunz22MrGunz22 Member Posts: 2,086 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    found my first today too! it was my third time out this season shed hunting. I found one side of a 2.5 yr 6pt. My buddy found one side to a nice 8 and a fork horn. Good day with all the snow melt off. I'll post pics tomorrow.
  • Options
    grizzclawgrizzclaw Member Posts: 1,159 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Saw two fork horns today while out looking for sheds, I couldn't catch them to take their antlers off.
  • Options
    Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,196 ******
    edited November -1
    I did a walk through at my step-dads property which I will be able to hunt next year. Saw lots of sign but sheds. Thinking of trying to get ahold of some landowners that don't allow hunting that have huge deer on. If I can't get a chance of them attatched to the head, maybe I can get them on the ground.