In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Just got a laugh

A.GunA.Gun Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
Watchin some outdoor channel earlier, then I saw a commercial advertising gunbroker and thought of you guys haha. I couldn't believe it, how is everyone? Turkey seasons creepin up here in ohio, startin to get warmer out, gettin a little ansy [:p]

Comments

• Options
    Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,196 ******
    edited November -1
    I didn't get a permit this year. I might take out the boat tomorrow to do some crappie fishing and make sure it runs ok since I'm taking it to KY Lake on the 26th.
  • Options
    ladyhunterladyhunter Member Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    our season opens tomorrow and runs until april 30th. me, i will be hog hunting until the end of march then start fishing
  • Options
    Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,196 ******
    edited November -1
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Didn't get a tag again this year but I'll be filming in 2 weeks so I'll still be out there.
  • Options
    Easton Archer 66Easton Archer 66 Member Posts: 40 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Great thing about INdiana is there is no tag quota. You wanta hunt, find a place to go and buy a tag.[:)] Sometimes its good to be a Hoosier!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Easton Archer 66
    Great thing about INdiana is there is no tag quota. You wanta hunt, find a place to go and buy a tag.[:)] Sometimes its good to be a Hoosier!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the forum. Now that we've met and are friends how about an invite to come turkey hunt. I'm right next door won't take me long to get there. [;)][:D]
  • Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250

Welcome to the forum. Now that we've met and are friends how about an invite to come turkey hunt. I'm right next door won't take me long to get there. [;)][:D]

Suck up!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by taco413
    quote:Originally posted by bang250

Suck up!!!!!!!!!!

And your point? [:D]
  • Options
    Easton Archer 66Easton Archer 66 Member Posts: 40 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I am handicapped & still trying to find that place to hunt; but, if I do, come on over[:D]
  • Options
    dcso3009dcso3009 Member Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'll be hunting turkey from April 30 to May 4. Then the wife takes her turn the last 2 weeks of May with the bow. I have the choice to hunt with a bow or gun. The bow will be out for the first few days anyway.