In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Found Skull

Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,191 ******
Went out for a stroll shed hunting today. I found this. Not what you reall want to find but it still went home with me. I know that no one on my ground shot at it. It was across the road from where I hunt. Where I found it no one is allowed to hunt. Either it came from a neighbors property or it was hit by a car.

[img][/img]foundskull.jpg

Comments

• Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,191 ******
    edited November -1
    The pic doesn't show but the right side has a small brow starting to poke out. The left has a small brow, plus a small point starting out of the end of the point making it a semi-crabclaw.
    For a buck this small, probably around here a 1 1/2 year old, he had the potential, meaning if the points were a little longer, to be a 6. All though it is 4 on one side and 2 on the other.
    He would have been one heck of a buck if given a chance.
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    If ya have to look for a bright side to your find, all the cleaning is already done. Did ya find any sheds? I looked a little this weekend with no luck. Didn't look real hard just looked around when pullin stands out.
  • brucey44brucey44 Member Posts: 25 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Cool, looks to be in good shape also. Clean er up and you got yourself some nice wall art right there.
  • wpagewpage Member Posts: 10,204 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That would look good over the shed door
    !
  • EhlerDaveEhlerDave Member Posts: 5,158 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    It would be neat to have a entire skeleton, I would put it back together like they do for museums. It could go in my back yard.
    Just smile and say nothing, let them guess how much you know.