In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Check out how Buckeyboy gets his deer

SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
[:D] Only kidding!!! Check out the pictures he found.

CapeRomainSCGatorDeer2.jpg

CapeRomainSCGatorDeer1.jpg

Comments

• Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    guess I could of done a bit of cropping huh. [:D]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Thank's Sus. thought these pictures were pretty cool. the other guy's can check them out. This is what happens when a deer is all cained out, goes for a swim in the wrong place.[;)][;)]
  • Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    This is what happens when a deer is all cained out, goes for a swim in the wrong place.[;)][;)]

That's pretty cool, susp. Kind of like the discovery channel, only in the states. That is one HUGE gator. Either that or one little deer.

I can hear the deer standing on the edge of the shore and talking. "Hey Bambi, You ain't tough! You ain't hard! You wanna run with the big deer? Huh, fawn? You hear me? You wanna run with Bucks? You want more of our caine stash? You make it across this swamp, and you can have all the caine you want! Chump!"