In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

So how was your day?

bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
ENOS and I got together today and had a really fun day, We shot a little bit of everything. Bows, shotguns, rifles, pistols and pool. I don't have pics of anything but bows and pool but I thought I would share. Oh and we shot a few beers down too. [:D] Oh for those that don't know ENOS is in the Colorado shirt. [;)] And don't laugh at my basement it is still under construction.
ENOS
DSC00104.jpg

Out the door
DSC00103.jpg

ME
DSC00114.jpg

Lucky shot
DSC00110.jpg

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad

At times, days in the field are more than sport, more than adventure. They are nothing less than a gift to the soul.- John L. Moore Buckmaster magazine

Comments

• Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Here I coulda been shootin arrows and pool at Bangs and all I did was got conned into helping a guy put a heater core in his truck. Some guys have all the fun. If ya'll tell me you played with the kitchen set behind Bang i'm gonna be upset cause I wasn't invited[:D]

Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!!
  • Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Ah...Busch, bows, pool, and guns...it don't get any better than that.[:D]

My day consisted of working around the house, well the basement and garage actually. I took a drive to the gun shop to see if there was anything new and it was closed [V]. I figure Rick was sick or his kid was so that shot that down.
    I just ate a piece of coconut cream pie though, it was gooood. Almost as good as that Busch. [;)]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • Options
    ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well He didn't tell about the YOTE he shot at today! And he put up the bad picture of me to get that damn BUSCH sign in the post![:(!][:(!][:D][:D][:o)]

BAG IT. TAG IT. EAT. SLEEP. REPEAT..
  • Options
    headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    Today was good, I saw a deer heard of about 20 and a flock of about 100 turkeys eating by my house. then one of the turks invaded my lawn, to bad the season isnt open or id be bragging about a dead turkey

My old man's backhand used to land,
    Hard on the side of my head.
    I just learned to stay out of his way.
    There's been streetfights, blue lights,
    Long nights with the world sittin' on my chest:
    It just showed me how much I could take.
    Hard times, bad luck.
    Sometimes, life sucks.
    That's all right, I'm ok.
    It ain't nothin' but another day.
  • Options
    MaCTMaCT Member Posts: 276 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I wish my basement looked like that! If it did I wouldn't have to repaint the wall[V] { I was practising too[:D] }
  • Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    Damn. I went on a road trip Saturday. Was close to Champaign, probably should have called. Bang, you got GPS coordinates on your house?[:D]

Ben
  • Options
    gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    My weekend sucked. I missed out on the last day of Duck season because I was (still am) sick. David said I didnt need to be out in the cold getting wet. So I got to stay in bed with David and a remote all day.(ok so it was not all bad)

Hey I like the beer koozie and it was well placed for that picture.

its all about pucks and bucks
  • Options
    ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I am so ready for another day like that![:(][:(][:(][:D]

BAG IT. TAG IT. EAT. SLEEP. REPEAT..