In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

blizzard...in my car :-/

fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
We got a big blizzard last night. It snowed about a foot, and it's still snowing. This also coincides with my buddy leaving my jeep window down. It was facing north. This morning I walked outside, and saw the window was down. I dreaded looking in my car...apparantly for good reason. I had a friggin 8" snow drift on my front seat up to my center console....there was about 5 inches on my dash, and the front of my dash was covered by about 1/4 inch...including my radio.

Crapola.

Ben

Comments

• taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Trying not to laugh bro, cause I had it happen during a rain storm.

Can ya build a passenger snowman?[:D]
  • hsracer201hsracer201 Member Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    well hopefully the temps are still below freezing and you can just brush the snow out of there. but that sucks, i sympathize.
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    I hope were done with snow here..... ha ha numb nuts see the lord works in mysterios ways. wanna borrow my leaf blower[:0][:D]
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    I hope were done with snow here..... ha ha numb nuts see the lord works in mysterios ways. wanna borrow my leaf blower[:0][:D]

That would have been a good idea @ 7:30.

Ben
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    You got how much snow???? I'm applyin for the freakin weather man position, first they said 7-9 then 4-7 its over here now we got maybe 2.[:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!]
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    You got how much snow???? I'm applyin for the freakin weather man position, first they said 7-9 then 4-7 its over here now we got maybe 2.[:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!]

Isn't that what yer wife says[:D][:D] Yes it's pick on Bang day, but everyday is f$#k with slash day[:D]
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    taco better check my WTH thread, i just did the same thing to you. thats funny, great minds think alike I guess.
  • gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just crank up the heat [;)]
  • DaBowMan18DaBowMan18 Member Posts: 2,962
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by taco413

Can ya build a passenger snowman?[:D]
    lol!!

sorry to hear that though ben.......[:0][B)]
  • surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thats funny..[:D]... but to bad really
  • DaBowMan18DaBowMan18 Member Posts: 2,962
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by fishermanben
    We got a big blizzard last night. It snowed about a foot, and it's still snowing. This also coincides with my buddy leaving my jeep window down. It was facing north. This morning I walked outside, and saw the window was down. I dreaded looking in my car...apparantly for good reason. I had a friggin 8" snow drift on my front seat up to my center console....there was about 5 inches on my dash, and the front of my dash was covered by about 1/4 inch...including my radio.

Crapola.

Ben
    woulda like to see pics, but i understand why you didnt take any......
  • surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Because it was early in the morn..[:D]