In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Pointed arrowheads

Henry0ReillyHenry0Reilly Member Posts: 10,878 ✭✭✭
Does anybody use this kind of thing anymore?

pix404115359.jpg

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?item=51000489
I used to recruit for the NRA until they sold us down the river (again!) in Heller v. DC. See my auctions (if any) under username henryreilly

Comments

• Options
    shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wow those are old. True Flight arrow company = Easton

And to be honest, I have never seen anything like them. The only way you are going to sell them though is if someone has a size chart for them, or you take them out and measure the diameter of the part that goes into the shaft. I am guessing the number 10 is the size of them, but that is just a guess.
  • Options
    surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    145gr Field Point.Man those are so last decades ago.
  • Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You can get field tips for around 6 bucks a dozen at the archery shops around here. Unless someone is a collector I doubt they'll sell.
  • Options
    surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by taco413
    You can get field tips for around 6 bucks a dozen at the archery shops around here. Unless someone is a collector I doubt they'll sell.

$6.00 a doz..WHOA! kinda high.[B)]
  • Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The ones I had have grooves in them that are supposed to make them fly better. The ones I use now never cost me a penny[:D]