In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Marquis sold to hivoltg

buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
I hope he gets many deer with this bow .. Talked with him this morning super guy...[;)]

Comments

• bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
  • hivoltghivoltg Member Posts: 928 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Good talking to you as well. Buckey is a great guy to do business with. Buckey, I think I found a Diamond quiver for it at a good price. What camo is on the bow....it is hard to tell in the pics

I'll give you guys my report on the bow as soon as I get it all set up!

Thanks
    Cody
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by hivoltg
    Good talking to you as well. Buckey is a great guy to do business with. Buckey, I think I found a Diamond quiver for it at a good price. What camo is on the bow....it is hard to tell in the pics

I'll give you guys my report on the bow as soon as I get it all set up!

Thanks
    Cody
    actually I,m not sure what the camo is called I will post another pix in this thread someone will know., bow will be shipped after work tonite.. all packed up only removed the peep. everthing else is in the box..[;)]
    DSC00839.jpg
    DSC00844.jpg
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    http://www.diamondarchery.com/marquis.php

Scroll down the page, it shows the camo options, click on one to enlarge it maybe you can figure it out that way.

Its either the Real Tree APG or Mossy Oak Obsession. but can't tell by your picks alone.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    http://www.diamondarchery.com/marquis.php

Scroll down the page, it shows the camo options, click on one to enlarge it maybe you can figure it out that way.

Its either the Real Tree APG or Mossy Oak Obsession. but can't tell by your picks alone.
    its the realtree... for sure[;)] thanks Bang ..
    edited November -1
    Thanks guys. I can't wait to get to the range with this thing!!
    edited November -1
    just checked the tracking the bow arrived in Olive branch mo 8:35 am you should get it today..
    edited November -1
    I was at the hunting land working when they tried to drop it off. I will go to the PO Monday morning and pick it up.
    About the camo, it doesn't look like it has any green in it so it can't be the APG
    Thanks again