In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Just helped the army

SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
I know it's not archery related. A couple army trucks just broke down on the highway below where I work. The guys came up to use some wrenches to fix their belt that broke. We went ahead and ran to napa for them got a new belt helped them put it on, then filled their radiator and they were on their way. Boy them army trucks are some tough looking machines, makes me want one for hunting. [:D]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent

Comments

• fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    Well you did your good deed for the day. Maybe I'll go look for an Old lady to help cross the street.

Ben

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
    Play Ball!!!
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I guess you want a medal now huh?? [:D][:D] Just remember no good deed goes un-noticed. I myself would rather have one of those 6 wheeled weasels.

Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!!
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Are you guys making fun of me? [:D] I didn't have anything else interesting to talk about. [B)]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • Wild OkieWild Okie Member Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think they are. Shame on them, but they would have probably done the same thing. I to, when I got out of the army in 78 wanted a six wheel drive Gamma goat.[:o)]quote:Originally posted by Suspension
    Are you guys making fun of me? [:D] I didn't have anything else interesting to talk about. [B)]

MLMorgan
  • headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    On my grandmothers farm we had a 6 wheel army truck that thing coupld go any wheres. the more weight ya put on it the better to bad we just sold it

"Were not here for a long time were here for a good time"
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by fishermanben
    Well you did your good deed for the day. Maybe I'll go look for an Old lady to help cross the street.

Ben

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
    Play Ball!!!

How do you do that? Honk the horn and rev the motor?[:D][;)]
    Good man Susp. Next time tell them you'll trade your services for some ammo or something.[^]

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.