In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

grizzclaw & Nebraskabowhunter

SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
What ever happen to them? Haven't seen them around lately. [?]

I see fishermanben over in general forum, guess he moved on cause were not exciting enough [xx(][;)][:D]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent

Comments

• crosshaircrosshair Member Posts: 635 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Don't know where they went![;)]

Believe nothing that you hear and only one half of what you see!!

I'm Just One Man Talking!
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Suspension
    What ever happen to them? Haven't seen them around lately. [?]

I see fishermanben over in general forum, guess he moved on cause were not exciting enough [xx(][;)][:D]

No, no, no. I still check the threads on this forum 3X a day mon-fri, sometimes Sat & Sun.
    But, I'll try harder to pass some more of my expertise on to you novices.[;)]

www.RightFieldSucks.com
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    As long as you'll try harder to pass on that expertise then we'll be good to go! [:D]

Hey Ben, what's up with the fishing this year? I'm in central Ohio and have been out for catfish four times now and only had two bites. Yes, bites, not even a good tug. I'm starting to get depressed....so enlighten me fast [;)][:D]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    I've been having a hard time locating the catfish also. They havn't moved up and starting guarding brush piles yet. They should in the next couple of weeks, I would think. The only luck that I've had is on shallow lake flats. And I MEAN SHALLOW. Trolling motor only--1-3 feet deep. It's the warmest water I could find, and it took about 1 hour to catch 2 fish,a 3# & 5#. Now is the time to be fishing bluegill/crappie/bass in Illinois. They're on fire.
    Ben

www.RightFieldSucks.com
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Well hopefully in a couple weeks they will be biting, I got a weekend trip planned for then.
    I tried for some crappie and bluegill in farm ponds over the weekend. Caught a few, but it was far from them being on fire. We had a pretty good cold front move through here this past weekend though. Tonight is supposed to be down in the low 30's......nice spring time weather [:D]