In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Just saying hello

hornethornet Member Posts: 262 ✭✭✭
Hi guys and gals, just wanted to say hello. I am in and out but I do try and keep up with stuff on the form. Looking forward to hunting bow and gun in Illinois again. Looks like it is turning into a yearly trip for me. I may even get the chance to try hunting in IA. Have a good frien that has moved to Evensville from Illinois. He is looking for a place for us to go now. So maybe another trip could be in the works also. The folks in Illinois rally know how to make this Southern fellow feel right at home.

Hornet

Comments

• bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Good to hear from you. Hope your season works out for you. keep us posted.
  • Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Have a good frien that has moved to Evensville from Illinois.

Would that be Evansville Indianaor IA(don't know if there is one out there or not???? I'm from the one in Indiana! Hope you can stick around!
  • hsracer201hsracer201 Member Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ifen he hunting IOWA he gota get drawed 1st"nonres"... We are pickey on who hunts here.[:D]
  • DaBowMan18DaBowMan18 Member Posts: 2,962
    edited November -1
  • hornethornet Member Posts: 262 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yea, that would be Evensville, Indiana. Called my partner yesterday and he has not got us a place to hunt yet. I have no doubt he will though. Still plenty of time to find some land to hunt on. My partner was telling me that some of the farmers are starting to lease out there land now for hunting clubs and such. There is a lot of that here in Mississippi. It can get real expensive to hunt on privite land here. Most of the Wildlife Managment areas are real crowded on the weekends but during the week they aren't so bad.

Hornet
  • surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Most of the farmers where I hunt out there want all them darn deer killed.I'm always happy to help them out.[:D] Maybe you should have your partner look into Rockville area.[;)]