In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Holy cow another give away

buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
I just went into the basement after respondig to the last thread.

This bow is a darton impulse, go ahead laugh this thing is a little loud and there id some hand Shock. but I personally killed at leaste 10 deer with this very bow. who wants it... you pay the shipping .and I always throw in extras lets go bow hunters now is our chance to get more folks involved. Whos'in This is a hatchet cam bow that absoultly screeeeems... 27/12 draw lets rock. I'm gettin siked. [:0][8D]

Comments

• iluvgunsiluvguns Member Posts: 5,351
    edited November -1
    Heck...throw my name in, if'n you don't mind. Been wanting to get a "regular" bow and try it out, especially after my crossbow hunting drew so much (ahem) negative criticism last year!

Thanks........
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by iluvguns
    Heck...throw my name in, if'n you don't mind. Been wanting to get a "regular" bow and try it out, especially after my crossbow hunting drew so much (ahem) negative criticism last year!

Thanks........then lets hear about you GAS GRASS or * no-body rides for free.
    [:D][;)]
  • surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Buckey like I said be4 YOU-DA-MAN...But don't put in.
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Though I don't need it, I sure like free stuff. I'm sorta a collector of it, plus it's cool to look at in the garage while your drinking [;)]
  • DaBowMan18DaBowMan18 Member Posts: 2,962
    edited November -1
    dont put me in....i already got to much JUNK[;)][}:)]
  • shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    is the draw adjustable on this bow buckey?
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Dadgum buckey you got me siked too, who wants a wife and three kids? Shipping included!!!

I'll be back in the morning when I'm not drinkning......as much
  • hivoltghivoltg Member Posts: 928 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'd like a shot at it please

Cody
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    Dadgum buckey you got me siked too, who wants a wife and three kids? Shipping included!!!

[:0][^]Put my name in bang. [:D]Those kids are adorable 'Ill take them,[;)] The wife I will consider a bonus.[:D][:D][:I]
  • gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    I will take the kids and you can send the wife to Ben... he needs a woman.
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gagirl
    you can send the wife to Ben... he needs a woman.

She's a redhead. I'd probably just get my * kicked and end up mowing her lawn.

Ben
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by fishermanben
    quote:Originally posted by gagirl
    you can send the wife to Ben... he needs a woman.

She's a redhead. I'd probably just get my * kicked and end up mowing her lawn.

Ben
    UT-O Red Head Nope me neither Ive gotten enough beatings in my life I'm out.[:D]
  • Hunter MagHunter Mag Member Posts: 6,611 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm in........please?
    Buck it sounds like you have almost as much ship as I do. So I'll take some of yours off your hands for you.[:D]
    BTW anybody want my sons mother? Naa never mind you guys don't deserve that[}:)][xx(]
    I'm sorry[:(]
    Oh if I win I will not be around here much so be patient. I'm still on vacation and my great son is mowing my dads yard right now so I can play on the computer[:D][:)][:D][:)]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by shoff14
    is the draw adjustable on this bow buckey?
    not sure I tink ya gotta change modules it may adjust slightly nothing like the grizzly I wll look when I get home
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by DaBowMan18
    dont put me in....i already got to much JUNK[;)][}:)]
    Junk I killed mor deer with that bow than you have killed in your short pathetic little time for bed life[:D][:D]
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250

quote: I will take the kids and you can send the wife to Ben... he needs a woman.

LMAO!
    I'll take the kids bang. Don't send your wife to Ben, the way gagirl makes it sound he's a bit to desperate. [:D]