In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Anybody else having problems with GB website?

SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
I keep getting kicked off this website and have to completely close my internet connection then reopen it. Anyone else having trouble?
This started for me last night.

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent

Comments

• Options
    ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yes, I've had some very slow times on here today I thought maybe it was just my old comp.

BAG IT. TAG IT. EAT. SLEEP. REPEAT..
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Yes, I've had some very slow times on here today I thought maybe it was just my old comp.

• Options
    edited November -1
    now look I never hit a key![:0]

• Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Trying to increase your number of posts quickly huh, I see what your doing. [;)]
    I don't know what's going on around here, probably them damn general forum people [:D][:D][;)] there's a bunch of them over there.
    I didn't log in at work today so I wondered if it was my home cable connection.

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad

At times, days in the field are more than sport, more than adventure. They are nothing less than a gift to the soul.- John L. Moore Buckmaster magazine
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Well, I just didnt go to work today! Stayed home and did not much of anything![:)]