In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Pics of Turkey from Last Spring

FANNINFANNIN Member Posts: 177 ✭✭✭
Got my Turkey back from last Spring finally. This was my first kill with a bow. 5 beards 25#'s and 1-1/8 spurs....

DSC01249.jpg

DSC01250.jpg

DSC01252.jpg

DSC01251.jpg

Comments

• Options
    surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Very Cool bird, I got 1 last spring with 3 beards.
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
  • Options
    hsracer201hsracer201 Member Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    5 beards? wow. way cool.
  • Options
    DaBowMan18DaBowMan18 Member Posts: 2,962
    edited November -1
    sweet lookin birdy[:D][:p]
  • Options
    shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks! no my only problem is convincing my wife that it needs to go above the stairs. See I am allowed to put what I want in the basement, but the 8' walls won't work for this one. (I'd * my eye with the limb). So I have to put it above the stairs going down. It won't be easy, but I'll get it up there. [:D]
  • Options
    hsracer201hsracer201 Member Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by FANNIN
    Thanks! no my only problem is convincing my wife that it needs to go above the stairs. See I am allowed to put what I want in the basement, but the 8' walls won't work for this one. (I'd * my eye with the limb). So I have to put it above the stairs going down. It won't be easy, but I'll get it up there. [:D]

be cautious doing this if you have a wood stove downstairs. the smoke will rise up the stairwell and wreck havoc on any mounted animal. if you dont' have a woodstove down there, then no worries [:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Not to worry...I don't have a fireplace of any sorts downstairs....the only damage it could receive is from my wife. [:0]

I did tally up the total beard length last night......33"!!