In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

new treestand

buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
I BOUGHT A NEW TREESTAND i HAVENT HAD A CHANCE TO USE IT YET BUT THINK I WILL LIKE IT. I WAS VERY PLEASED WITH THE QUALITY OF THE WELDS AND CONSTRUCTION. ITS AN EQUALIZER STAND.

CHECK IT OUT,
buckshot treestands

Comments

• taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    What kinda price on them?
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    quote:Originally posted by taco413
    What kinda price on them?
    Just got back from hunting,I used the new climber, Best climer I ever used by far. quiet very easy to pack. and rock solid in the tree. Ilove it.. had Six does come right at me head on. got spotted and never got the shot bummer. I paid $ 329.00 with shipping. worth every dime[;)]I saw 12 deer all together tonite the snow has them grouping up.. don,t want to booger them in the dark so I'm going to skip the morning hunt and try sgain tomorrow afternoon..
    www.equalizertreestands.com
  • A.GunA.Gun Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    got me a remington hang on stand, pretty pumped.
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by A.Gun
    got me a remington hang on stand, pretty pumped.
    I have that remmington stand its pretty darn nice.
  • ladyhunterladyhunter Member Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    dang i got 5 of them for sale and u go and buy a new one shame on you [:D]
  • anderskandersk Member Posts: 3,627 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I saw some 15 foot ladder stands for $99 is that too good to be true! Or does that get you some pretty poor quality stands?
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by andersk
    I saw some 15 foot ladder stands for $99 is that too good to be true! Or does that get you some pretty poor quality stands?

I've Picked up a basic ladder for $69 if ya catch'em on sale.
  • tcleartclear Member Posts: 132 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Dick's Sporting Goods will run their Field and Stream 15 footers for 49.99 fairly often and you can print a coupon for 10 off of a 50 dollar purchase online. They are VERY basic, but I have shot two deer out of the one I set up last year. So far they have stayed in great shape being up year round for 2 years straight(simply undid the rachet strap and moved em in August), we'll see how they last though.
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by tclear
    Dick's Sporting Goods will run their Field and Stream 15 footers for 49.99 fairly often and you can print a coupon for 10 off of a 50 dollar purchase online. They are VERY basic, but I have shot two deer out of the one I set up last year. So far they have stayed in great shape being up year round for 2 years straight(simply undid the rachet strap and moved em in August), we'll see how they last though.

I've had one of those up for 4-5 yrs now
  • tcleartclear Member Posts: 132 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    THanks for letting me know. If they are still structurally sound after 5 years, I may go down and pick up a few more, as they just marked them down another 25 percent here. The 25 percent off would bring them under 40 bucks even without the coupon