In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Not hunting this morning

SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
I woke up today and keep coughing for some reason. Almost like I am allergic to something, but it started when I woke up. with my coughing I doubt it atracked many deer so I didn't go out this morning. Not to sad though cause this weekend is Ohio's youth shotgun hunt. I feel safer here. [;)]
I'm gonna go see if I can convience the old lady I am allergic to her. [:D][:D]

Comments

• SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    I musta caught the 24 hour brown bottle flu cause I don't feel to good[:I]. I didn't even get up til 9, but I didn't expect to do much bow hunting today. Might need to walk around later and try to kick up some bunnies and clear my head out in the fresh air. Bunny sounds good for tomorrow. [:p]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Was up at 6, went to the restaraunt and bug the waitresses. Rang in the new year by myself, the woman was at a friends but at least called to wish me a happy new year. Waited up for her then slept on the couch so I wouldn't disturb her sleepin[:D]. Man I gotta quit bein so nice. No huntin here cause it's supposed to rain off and on all day.

Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!!
    edited November -1
    Did you enter some man of the year contest or something? You sure are making the rest of us look bad. [}:)][:D][;)]
    edited November -1
    Nah, just called self preservation on my part[:D]

edited November -1
    [:D]
    I just came in from taking down all the outside christmas lights, putting away the wreaths, and put away the outside christmas tree. What did I get when I came in? Not a thank you, or a beer to help my aching head, but a question asking me why I didn't put everything that was outside away. because I didn't notice it plus I don't know where it goes. [^][:D]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    I cracked the whip on my woman, told her to get that christmas stuff put away and i mean now. had her workin all morning on that stuff ..........oh crap here she comes delete..delete...ouch!!! I'll write more later, she says I have to go now[:(]

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad

At times, days in the field are more than sport, more than adventure. They are nothing less than a gift to the soul.- John L. Moore Buckmaster magazine
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    I cracked the whip on my woman, told her to get that christmas stuff put away and i mean now. had her workin all morning on that stuff ..........oh crap here she comes delete..delete...ouch!!! I'll write more later, she says I have to go now[:(]

Think i'll C&P this to use as blackmail later[:D] I'd get that whip upside my head then probably shoved somewhere[xx(], and we all know Susp's would throw a beer at him then beat him with the whip[;)] Bang, you ever get my reply from e-mail you sent me?

• bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Yes I did taco, just checked it. I'll be mailing you soon I can get that whip out of my a$#.[:D]

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad

At times, days in the field are more than sport, more than adventure. They are nothing less than a gift to the soul.- John L. Moore Buckmaster magazine
    edited November -1
    bang, your the man! Do you sometimes sit in on that show "The Man Show"? [;)]
    I finished putting away all the outside stuff today. It was way to warm to hunt today so I did some 4-wheeler riding, tried a little water training with the pooch, then washed all the vehicles, hosed out the garage, then attempted to carry everything up the ladder into the garage attick. Wet floor, wet boots, wet ladder steps, then I had a wet a$% after I fell. I think all this stuff is what leads me to be against holidays.
    Taco, she can't even heav a beer at me cause we have not one single beer in this entire place!! Can you imagine? I did have some attitude when I figured that out. [:I] I already took my shower and have my sweats on so I don't feel like driving to the store, I should drink her wine. That'd make her mad. [:D][:D]