In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Hunting with crossbow?

crosshaircrosshair Member Posts: 635 ✭✭✭✭
How many of you hunt with a crossbow? I realize that most states don't allow it but who does hunt with one? And what kind do you have and are you happy with it. I own a horton and like it very well. Has been a good bow and shoots very well![:D][:D]

Believe nothing that you hear and only one half of what you see!!

I'm Just One Man Talking!

Comments

• Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    I recently gave my nephew a ten point cross bow to use this year, so far it seems to be a decent crossbow. Gave that to him to use after I got it from my neighbors garage sale. [:D]

I have a horton crossbow, model?, somewhere. I'm not sure what friend I loaned it to, but I'm sure it's in good hands. [:0]

I got two buddies that I hunt with some and they both shoot crossbows. Both own hortons to. The one just bought a new one a year maybe two ago. He had lots of limb problems with it at first.

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • Options
    A.GunA.Gun Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just got a PSE archery crossbow last Christmas! Shoots very nice, and the pistol grip is a very nice feature!!