In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Last chance

A.GunA.Gun Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
I have this week of bow season, and four days of muzzleloader this upcomming week to bag my buck this year. I let a decent 8 point walk back in october, that's starting to look like a mistake. After muzzleloader bow season comes back in but I will start baseball conditioning so this is basically my last shot. This will be my last year before I go off to college to of hunted the whole season, next few years it will be like gun season only, so anyone have any advice on what and where to hunt this late post-rut? Any help would mean alot!

Comments

• Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    If its brown its down. less its a baby of course. Oh you want that buck don't you.[:D]
    If your weather is anything like ours right now. I'm not sure where to tell you. be out when it stops raining.
  • Options
    gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    Man good luck.. its been too hot here and they are not moving during the daytime. Season will be over on 1/15 and right now we are at 75+ deg every day.
  • Options
    Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,196 ******
    edited November -1
    They are starting to group up a little here. Plus they are wearing rain suits.
  • Options
    ladyhunterladyhunter Member Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    if you figure out where they are please tell me haven't seen one in a few weeks now
  • Options
    A.GunA.Gun Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Tonight it stopped raining I sat from 2-5:30 and saw three doe cross the road and enter my woods. Then I saw a HUGE deer out in a field behind me but he was atleast 200 yards away couldnt tell what it was but it was pretty big. Never knew deer to do the same thing but these deer seem to come out in this field every evening....hmmmm