In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

finally

bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
were supposed to get some snow tonight. 2-4" Finally I might get to hunt in the snow. I feel a cough comin' on...

Comments

• taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    What's yer work number again? I need to call and tell em old doc Taco says you are sick. In the head that is[:D]
  • ladyhunterladyhunter Member Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    just tell them you have buck fever
  • dcso3009dcso3009 Member Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You can have all the snow you want. I'm tired of blowing the driveway already this winter. 4 times in a week is a little much. Got about 8" now. Would have been more but the first storm ended with an inch of rain.[:(!]
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Not going this morning [V]
  • Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,191 ******
    edited November -1
    I'm headed out this afternoon. I just love deer hunting in the snow. I have to wear orange since it is ML season.
    edited November -1
    I'll be out tomorrow fo sho. Even if I have to sit in Enos's blind [:D]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250

Thought you were goin south?
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by taco413

I am
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by taco413

I am
    HE is[:D]
    edited November -1
    Yeah... WAYYYYYY south[:D]
    edited November -1
    Hope you have snow tomorrow. Went out tonight, and had 3 at 75 yrds. but they didn't come my way. It is raining right now. The snow will be gone and replaced with ice. My son has a B-ball tourny tomorrow at St. Elmo. Don't know if they will have it or not. It could be a long drive on ice.
  • Hunter MagHunter Mag Member Posts: 6,611 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Got 6" tuesday night and 1" more last night.
  • dcso3009dcso3009 Member Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    No new snow here but it is 0 degrees! I'm not going to feel bad about working all weekend.
    edited November -1
    No ice or snow down there. But we have plenty of ice here at home. Rained the entire time, a little rain I don't mind sitting in but it was too much. I sat for a couple of hours in a lite rain turned down pour. gave up and drank beer. [:D]
    edited November -1
    We did both. I took my hunting partner out to my ground for the last night of BP season. We sat in one of my blinds each sitting a different direction along with a couple of beers. He, the shooter, had 1 while I, the "Guide", had 3. At 4:35 3 does step out at 125 yrds. I hand him his shooting stick and then stick my head out the front window to see the show. I tell him to shoot the middle one as she was the biggest. Just when I said that, she turned to face us. The 3rd one was a little smaller than her but not much. I tell him "shoot the 3rd one." He shoots, she falls, then gets back up. Long story short, he shot a little high and there was little blood to follow. She bled out internally. I finally found blood and we found her but, with all the rain that we've had turned the snow to ice and it was hard to follow. Harder than I thought it would have been. She had about 2" of fat around her tail area and 1 solid inch all down her back over the loins. She had a thick hide also. Must be in for a hard winter.