In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

mathews conquest 2

257robertsimp257robertsimp Member Posts: 67 ✭✭
I am looking for a Conquest 2. I had one and traded it in on a Ultra 2 and now I wish I had it back. I want the 70 pound limbs. And would love a 30 inch draw but I can change the cam if needed. I have not tried any of the newer Mathews bows, but if one of you guys would like to give input it would be welcome. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    I have a Q2 and love it. Its quiet and smooth. I have a freind that recently bought an Outback, He said it is awesome, his son stood next to him with his eyes closed and said the only thing he heard was the click of the release and the arrow hittin the target.
    I didn't have much to compare my mathews to though, my old bow was just that old, like to rattle your teeth when you shot and had maybe a 30% let off. Like going from a chevy to a dodge[:0][:D] I mean a yugo to a cadillac without testing anything else. Depending on what you want to spend you may go shoot some other brands AR, Bowtech and that Cabelas PL1.5 are supposed to be real comparable to the Mathews. And the new PSE Viper, or maybe it was Venom, which ever it was it looks like a nice peice of equipment as well. Just my .02 lots of other more knowledgable guys on here though. Good luck on your search, let us know how it comes out.

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad

At times, days in the field are more than sport, more than adventure. They are nothing less than a gift to the soul.- John L. Moore Buckmaster magazine