In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Reason to buy Plano....

Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
Short version. My buddy had a Plano tackle box (that I gave him for a Christmas gift about 3 years ago) in the back of his truck when his wife decided that she wanted to do about $8000 in damage to it (the truck, not the tackle box)[:D]. The tackle box flew out and tore up a few parts. The front lid, handle, and an interior box. My buddy went to Plano's web site to see if he could order replacment parts. He couldn't find parts info so he simply told them in an email what parts he needed and how much they would be. This was last week. He gets home from work yesterday and the parts are waiting for him.... FREE!!!!!!!! He said that there was no note or message or anything, just parts. Thought I would pass along how good of a company that is in my book!!!

Comments

• Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Slash0311
    Short version. My buddy had a Plano tackle box (that I gave him for a Christmas gift about 3 years ago) in the back of his truck when his wife decided that she wanted to do about $8000 in damage to it (the truck, not the tackle box)[:D]. The tackle box flew out and tore up a few parts. The front lid, handle, and an interior box. My buddy went to Plano's web site to see if he could order replacment parts. He couldn't find parts info so he simply told them in an email what parts he needed and how much they would be. This was last week. He gets home from work yesterday and the parts are waiting for him.... FREE!!!!!!!! He said that there was no note or message or anything, just parts. Thought I would pass along how good of a company that is in my book!!!

Thats good news since mine was damaged in the garage.
  • Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    My uncle's company makes a large percentage of their hinge pins.

So, you're also buying off of my family![^]

Ben
  • Options
    shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    lets see, i have two plano tackle boxes, one bow case, one rifle case and one handgun case. And I like the fact that they are made in the US
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Yep there pretty good Just dont leave rubber worms sitting directly in contact with the plastic... nuclear meltdown[:(]
  • Options
    Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Been there done that!!!![xx(][:D] Glad to hear it's family too!!!![:D]
  • Options
    DaBowMan18DaBowMan18 Member Posts: 2,962
    edited November -1
    i got a plano bow case and love it....