In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

I was bad

bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
I got banned fromthat other site AT. [:D] I don't visit it much anyway so I really don't care kind of funny actually.[^]

Comments

• fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    I think I still have a membership over there, if you want it to go back and aggravate people even more, you're welcome to it.

I also have connections with a group that will rain down trolls on them like they've never known, if you'd like. Just don't hold it against me, this group gets just plain mean.

Ben
  • shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    after they booted griv, i haven't been there to much.
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    I got banned fromthat other site AT. [:D] I don't visit it much anyway so I really don't care kind of funny actually.[^]
    [}:)] Dear Sir's, May I please have the name of that site . I would like to vist those fellas. I really would appriciate the info. thankyou very much for your cooperation..

sincerly:

Mr. Buckeyboy.[:o)]
  • hsracer201hsracer201 Member Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    www.archerytalk.com

how did you get banned bang? what did you say and who banned you?
    edited November -1
    what did you do anyways?
  • Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I quit going there a while back. Too many idiots running around here... Oops, I mean there!!![:D][:D] I also have a screen name for there if you'd like it. NOW, spill the beans on what you did to get banned!!!!![}:)][:D]
    edited November -1
    did you make a sexual comment towards H4E or OBS? that place is WAY too easy to get banned from. there is no self expression allowed at all. and heaven forbid you say anything negative about a sponsor over there, even if its polite. you'll get poope-canned.
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Slash0311
    I quit going there a while back. Too many idiots running around here... Oops, I mean there!!![:D][:D] I also have a screen name for there if you'd like it. NOW, spill the beans on what you did to get banned!!!!![}:)][:D]

My exact words were and this is all that I posted on the subject,
    " I think the guy is an idiot"
    I'll go find the post and link it if you want to see it.
    http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=317445
    edited November -1
    wow...that makes me want to get banned.
    edited November -1
    I regestered and posted on that other forum... why would you guys even bother I read some of the threads what a bunch of Fags,,,, its like a forum with 20 SLASHES.......[:D][:D]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    I regestered and posted on that other forum... why would you guys even bother I read some of the threads what a bunch of Fags,,,, its like a forum with 20 SLASHES.......[:D][:D]

Where'd you post?

Ben
  • DaBowMan18DaBowMan18 Member Posts: 2,962
    edited November -1
    never been there.......[:I]
    edited November -1
    they deleted your thread bang [;)]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by shoff14

Says its been "moved" but I don't know where to.
  • Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    No wonder I didn't like it over there!!! 20 SLASHES and I know I'm an *-ol![:D][:D][:D] But remember! There is only one original SLASH!!!![}:)][:D]
    edited November -1

which thread are you talking about?

bang, i tried to look you up in the member directory and didnt see you there. they must have removed you for the next 3 days.

what a bunch of queers...
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by hsracer201

which thread are you talking about?

bang, i tried to look you up in the member directory and didnt see you there. they must have removed you for the next 3 days.

what a bunch of queers...

Yep 3 day this time, life next time. BUUUUUTT, i have snuck in under a new name he he he. I had to delete cookies and history but was able to register. I will not post tho. I really don't go there much that place is really falling apart. [:(].
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by fishermanben
    i POSTED UNDER THE NAME LX1 TELLING THEM THAT FOLKS ARENT EVEN ABLE TO VOICE THEIR OPINION AND THEY ARE MODERATORS NOT GODS[}:)][:D][:D] YEA YEA I KNOW IM YELLING AGAIN....WHAT CAN I TELL YA SUSPEND ME FOR THREE DAYS...[;)][8D]

Where'd you post?

Ben
    edited November -1
    buckey, it looks like they deleted your post. i looked you up and clicked on "view LX1's posts" and i got an error message. so much for censorship, huh?
    edited November -1
    IT'S A COMMUNIST FORUM... [:0]i'M GONNA DRIVE THOSE GUYS NUTS ASKING STUPID QUESTIONS..

IM NEW TO ARCHERY I HAVE A PSE NOVA... IT CURRENTLY SHOOTS 300 FPS. IF I SWITCH TO CARBON ARROWS WILL I LOSE A LOT OF SPEED EVERY I TALK TO SAYS YES STAY WITH ALUMINUM... CARBONS ARE WAY TOO HEAVY WHATS YOUR OPINION......[}:)][}:)][}:)] F#$#### EM [8D][:D][:D]
    edited November -1
    IT'S A COMMUNIST FORUM... [:0]i'M GONNA DRIVE THOSE GUYS NUTS ASKING STUPID QUESTIONS..

IM NEW TO ARCHERY I HAVE A PSE NOVA... IT CURRENTLY SHOOTS 300 FPS. IF I SWITCH TO CARBON ARROWS WILL I LOSE A LOT OF SPEED EVERY I TALK TO SAYS YES STAY WITH ALUMINUM... CARBONS ARE WAY TOO HEAVY WHATS YOUR OPINION......[}:)][}:)][}:)] F#$#### EM [8D][:D][:D]

sounds like a plan. i look forward to reading it. [}:)]
  • surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1

Carbons are too heavy...LMAO
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by surekill
    Originally posted by buckeyboy

Carbons are too heavy...LMAO

Well aren't they made from carbonized steel dowell rods?

IMO, you're giving up way too much speed for a little knock down power charge.

Ben
    edited November -1
    Ive heard carbon arrows too lite and they actually counter act the laws of gravity and arc when the are shot out of the bow,, the arc caused much more wind resistance thus slowing the arrow...[:D][:D]
    I gaurentee when I'm done I will get the nicest guy on that forum to call me a moron.... I love it HE hE HE HE ha ha ha ho ho ho.....[:o)][:o)][:D]
    edited November -1

I gaurentee when I'm done I will get the nicest guy on that forum to call me a moron

heheh...keep track of your post ID #s. I'll want to read it tomorrow.

Ben
    edited November -1
    I think we on this forum are all from the same mold... Post a topic no one responds ... Plan an attack and 26 responses real quick what does that tell ya .... BALL BUSTERS yea baby[:D][:D][:D]
    edited November -1
    You guys are just cool.[:D] this is why I like it here, I get in a little trouble and you go bust some [8][8].
    edited November -1
    well buckey is known for playing with [8][8]
    edited November -1
    well buckey is know for playing with [8][8]
    [:D] At least I play with my own.[;)][8D]
  • DaBowMan18DaBowMan18 Member Posts: 2,962
    edited November -1
    is he turning into a brokeback bowhunter........?[:D]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by DaBowMan18
    is he turning into a brokeback bowhunter........?[:D]

Nothin' wrong with playin with your own, just don't play with anyone elses.
    edited November -1
    Why do dogs lick their [8][8]'s...... Because they can[;)]
    edited November -1

Interesting thing, I guess a mod on AT is watching here now. What a joke this has become. This is the first forum I ever started on so to me this is home. One would think that an adult such as this individual would just let this kind of stuff die, but if he wants to get nasty I'm sure I could recruit several people from the 5 other forums I visit and wreak absolute havoc, However I would rather not do this and infact I would like to ask if anyone has been starting crap over there that we be the bigger place and let it go. I am absolutely amazed at the maturity level of this person. I again can't help but laugh. What a freakin joke. Some people take stuff way to serious.
    edited November -1
    hmmm....i wonder who it is. and i wonder if i've been banned too??? [:D]

i'll go check.
  • fishingalfishingal Member Posts: 2 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250

Interesting thing, I guess a mod on AT is watching here now. What a joke this has become. This is the first forum I ever started on so to me this is home. One would think that an adult such as this individual would just let this kind of stuff die, but if he wants to get nasty I'm sure I could recruit several people from the 5 other forums I visit and wreak absolute havoc, However I would rather not do this and infact I would like to ask if anyone has been starting crap over there that we be the bigger place and let it go. I am absolutely amazed at the maturity level of this person. I again can't help but laugh. What a freakin joke. Some people take stuff way to serious.

hehehehee.....I am stalking you now![}:)][:D] I sent you a pm at your 2nd home...this being your 1st. Check your messages![:D][;)]
    edited November -1
    Nice to have you here! I hope you will come and visit more often, the people here are absolutely wonderful. Many I have met and I plan on meeting more of them. As gagirl once said we have a coffee shop type atmosphere here.

And to everyone else I would like to introduce one of the nicest individuals that I have yet to meet(but will when we deliver horses[;)]), but what a heart this lady has. I don't have words to describe the kind heart and how thoughtful she is. If her and I were single, I would have loaded my truck and headed to Ks to find her(dadgum RX beat me to the punch tho[:D]). She is just amazing. I hope she sticks around or at least will pop in and say Hi on occasion.
    edited November -1
    Welcome Fishingal.... stick around and get the know the folks here I think you will like it...[;)][;)] bang is a cool dude I am going tiO Illinois to meet him and hunt this fall. along with a few other guys who live there. Ben Taco E[8D]nos.... hope I diddent leave anyone out.
    edited November -1
    well hello there[:)]

Ben
    edited November -1
    what the hell is going on? i'm confused. but then again, i didn't get but about 3 hours sleep. [B)]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by hsracer201
    what the hell is going on? i'm confused. but then again, i didn't get but about 3 hours sleep. [B)]

I was wingman until 4:00am. I deserve something.

Ben