In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Give away

buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
I have a brand new Buck knife in the box. I have a zillion knifes so I would like to give this one away. who is in [?] and do we want to draw names or have some type of contest.[;)][?]

Comments

• buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    just kidding, comon guy's 22 days lets go I know I s%%%%[:D]
  • ladyhunterladyhunter Member Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    OCT 13 CAN'T WAIT
  • CubsloverCubslover Member Posts: 18,601 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Saturday for me.
    Half of the lives they tell about me aren't true.
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    18 days and can't stand it, temps are in the 40s/5os at night cool all day considering whats been. breeze blowin' birds flocked, worms crossin the road, it can't be any more fall like than it is now.
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    seems like time has stopped.. I ready right now....[:p]
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    I've got my clothes washed and packed, inventoried my back pack, rubber gloves, knife, head light, turkey slate (just in case), grunt tube, the can. Got some home made scent killer in process, should be ready in a couple more days, put broad heads on. I'm pretty well ready, 'cept for gettin beer to take to camp. [:D]
  • A.GunA.Gun Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Cocked, locked, and ready to rock! haha, nah I have a ew more weeks left before the season starts I always get excited but I don't usually see any deer until about a week before halloween, they are still nocturnal it seems...
  • ladamsladams Member Posts: 604 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just in the last 5 days the deer in the area where I hunt have sprung into action. There was one spot that i have a stand I was about to abandon, but when I went in to check it out today one last time there were scrapes and rubs all over the place. The trail camera is showing a decent amount of daytime activity in the does. I think the spot I was about to abandon may have become a little hotspot, but only time will tell that. I think I will be there on opening morning though.
  • HandgunHTR52HandgunHTR52 Member Posts: 2,735
    edited November -1
    Already been out! I have to wait until I get home to get back out, but I am pumped. There is a lot of sign around my treestand.