In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Never Fails!!!

DIRTYRATDIRTYRAT Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
Got off work at a decent hour and since we had a nice sunny day with light variable winds, I decided to sneak into a bedding area and sit on a trail{ground hunt}. Sure enough, I heard a noise and slowly turned around to look behind me and there was a buck working his way towards me and I had no way of drawing without getting busted. I decided to try it anyhow and I was able to get it drawn but as I slowly tried to turn , he spotted me and darted away. They always seem to come from the one place you never expect![:(!]

Comments

• headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    sounds like me tonight I was up in a tree and I had a buck snort weezing behind me and 5 does above me on a ridge eating couldnt move to save my life and I never saw the buck
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Man that would have got my heart racin'. Stinks gettin busted but what a cool hunt I'll bet.
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by DIRTYRAT
    Got off work at a decent hour and since we had a nice sunny day with light variable winds, I decided to sneak into a bedding area and sit on a trail{ground hunt}. Sure enough, I heard a noise and slowly turned around to look behind me and there was a buck working his way towards me and I had no way of drawing without getting busted. I decided to try it anyhow and I was able to get it drawn but as I slowly tried to turn , he spotted me and darted away. They always seem to come from the one place you never expect![:(!]
    YOU MUST STINK[:D][:D][:D]
  • DIRTYRATDIRTYRAT Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    [/quote] YOU MUST STINK[:D][:D][:D]
    [/quote]

Okay buckey!
    I must have/not smelled interesting enough for him to get that close to me![;)]