In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Thinking of selling a bow

shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
Damn its a hard decision. [:)] [:(]

Comments

• Options
    A.GunA.Gun Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    year, model, and price please?
  • Options
    dcso3009dcso3009 Member Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Shoff

Why do you have to go and do that.... I have been wanting a target bow. That would be a nice setup.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by dcso3009
    Shoff

Why do you have to go and do that.... I have been wanting a target bow. That would be a nice setup.

It is a nice set up and shoots well. I just want to do some major fishing while I am out here in Cali and in order to do that I need to bulk up my equipment. I am not going to shoot indoors this year so I mights as well get rid of the stuff. The sight and scope are dirt cheap in comparison to buying it new and in practically new shape. I haven't even had a pm about the bow yet, even though its at a relatively good price. I realize that someone buying it may want to put new strings on it and all, but shippings is going to be pricey. Probably in the 25-30 range. I know last year when I sent a bow to Eitherdave, it was 18 something, but prices have went up a lot for oversize stuff. This fits in that catagory, ATA is 41 inches.

And just for you dcso, I could cut you a deal, maybe throw in my arrows and tips. [;)]

Oh and the blue scope goes great with the bow. And I do have a clarifier to, just don't have it listed.
  • Options
    dcso3009dcso3009 Member Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ok, now this really sucks!

I just picked up a dozen 30X Pro's new in the wrapper with pins, pin nocks, and tips off AT for $105. Oh well. After talking with my wife, she is leaning toward a "really big christmas present". We have been talking about a 4 wheeler, but I don't know what she is up to. I got her a surround sound system for the home theater she started last year. She has also talked about putting money on account at the archery shop too. Just not sure what she is thinking, but if a bow is in my future I will be talking to you.
  • Options
    47studebaker47studebaker Member Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    does this mean your switching to a Mathews ?

Looks like it's sold !
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 47studebaker
    does this mean your switching to a Mathews ?

HAHA, this is only one of a couple bows. I do like the look and SPEED [:0] of Bowtechs new 101st and 82nd. WOW HOT But I won't buy a new hunting bow for a long time. I am not into that biggest and baddest thing.