In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

We need to start having some conversation.

fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
Bison/elkhorn free. Man that kid's giving me gas. He's yet to visit this forum, so us archers might be safe.

Ben

Who's looking at new bows?

www.RightFieldSucks.com

Comments

• taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ya done opened yer mouth ben so he'll be comin this way soon.[8D].Maybe he's archery illiterate[:D]

Only The Strong Survive!!!!!
  • ZUKEBABYZUKEBABY Member Posts: 450 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    from the sounds of it, he knows just about everything!
    edited November -1
    Here goes....I need to get out to the property and cut grass, trails and such but with all of this rain, it looks like everything will be waist high before I get out there.
    edited November -1
    Howdy zuke, what part of Illinois ya from? Ben, new bows? nah gonna stay with my reflex, fer now that is[:D]

edited November -1
    just across the river from St. Louis
    edited November -1
    I grew up in Mt. Vernon, still go home alot. That's where I shotgun hunt at still. Also go down when the crappie are bitin and stay at Rend Lake for about a week.

• fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    I have a lot of family in the Olney area, taco.

www.RightFieldSucks.com
    edited November -1
    You're not to far from me now right ben? I'm in Georgetown, we need to get together and shoot, fish, something or other.

• SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Is this a private conversation or can I throw my elkhorn opinion in?
    edited November -1
    Throw away Suspension, nuttin I say is private[:D]

edited November -1
    I know some of you frequent the general discussion board as do I. What do you think about the things that have been going on lately, people leaving and so on?

taco413, I almost didn't have anything to say, but since I asked to join in I had to come up with something even if it is lame [;)]
    edited November -1
    I just visit to check out all the new discussions, and see if anything relates to a gun I own or hunting experience I can relate to. I was about to leave for awhile with all of the political posts in the general area instead of the political area. But it seemed to clean itself up. Not much going on here in archery, only been bow hunting for 3 years. Got a very big doe on opening day the second year. Always seem to get one with a shotgun except last year, first year I got shut out completely. Not this year!
    edited November -1
    Taco, that sounds cool. I'm getting a membership at Windsor Rod and Gun club. We should get together and do some shooting sometime.

Suspension, the crap on the other forum is taking the fun out of it. People need to chill out just a tad.

Ben

www.RightFieldSucks.com
    edited November -1
    ZUKEBABY, I expect we will all see some deer jerky this year since you made that comment! [;)] I've went through years that I never shot any deer. I have always found it best not to plan on getting anything just letting it happen. Then get really P O'ed when I miss a shot or something[:D]
    welcome abaord, hope to see ya around more

Ben, I'm happy to see a person or two go away, seemed to me like some people just came here to start some type of brawl. I always figured it was because they were not comfortable with their man hood [:0][B)][:D] Never have figured out how someone can get so upset and mad at a comment from a person on an internet forum. Must just be me.

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Is it safe for me or is Buckeyboy gonna show up and try to ruffle my feathers again? Sorry to anyone here that had to witness the two of us bickering. I am glad to see that Nunn is doing some housecleaning on the general discussion board. What about you guys?
    edited November -1
    I'm just sorry that he has to clean out the junk. It's not hard to be civil.

Ben

www.RightFieldSucks.com
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gogolen
    Is it safe for me or is Buckeyboy gonna show up and try to ruffle my feathers again? Sorry to anyone here that had to witness the two of us bickering. I am glad to see that Nunn is doing some housecleaning on the general discussion board. What about you guys?

LOL, good to see ya around again.

Wonder if Nunn is setup so everything is pretty much automated? That would take a lot of time proof reading and so on.
  • crosshaircrosshair Member Posts: 635 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yes, I am glad that Nunn is doing some cleaning. I think Mr. know it all is going away now. Mr. Wissbang is such a guiness. That a%# knows everything. He ought to start his own talk forum with ask the expert not experts. If you don't ask He will tell you anyways![:D]

Believe nothing that you hear and only one half of what you see!!

I'm Just One Man Talking!
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by crosshair
    Yes, I am glad that Nunn is doing some cleaning. I think Mr. know it all is going away now. Mr. Wissbang is such a guiness. That a%# knows everything. He ought to start his own talk forum with ask the expert not experts. If you don't ask He will tell you anyways![:D]

Believe nothing that you hear and only one half of what you see!!

I'm Just One Man Talking!
    [:0] Thank god your just one man talking, Just because I have a mind of my own and a strong opinion dosent't mean someone is a Know it all. Last time I checked this is still America and not a communist regime where only certain individuals have a voice. If you dissagree write why and we can discuss it. Calling someone a name isnt a valaid reason if you dissagree with their beleifs. you guys talk a lot and asked to see pictures and I presented them. I would love to see some of your pictures.or hear about some deer storeies you have arter all this is a bow hunting forum.

GOD BLESS AMERICA HOME OF THE FREE AND LAND OF THE COMPLAICENT.
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gogolen
    [}:)] yOUR SAFE FROM ME GOLGEN SORRY IF I RUFFLED YOUR FEATHERS BUT I AM INTILTED TO HAVE AN OPINION. YOU CALL FOR CONVERSATION BUT SEEM TO HAVE DAYS AND WEEEKS WITHOUT PARTICIPATING THIS IS A FACT NOT MY OPINION. I AM ASKING YOU IN ALL FAIRNESS TO NOW SEE YOUR PICTURES AS YOU REQUESTED OF ME, AND I DID PROVIDE. NOT TO SHOW OFF BUT TO SHOW YOU BECAUSE YOU STATED YOU DID NOT BELIEVE ME. MY THEORY IS IF YOU GET A DEER YOUR HAPPY WITH IT'S A TROPHY.