In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

More bow hunting vehicle input for bang

SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
http://forums.gunbroker.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=139579

[:0] I know, I'm sorry, just couldn't resist. [;)]

Comments

• daweimerdaweimer Member Posts: 135 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well some people have to learn the hard way[:D] Should have bought General motors[;)][B)]
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote:If I want a soft ride and a highway truck, I want a Chevy. If I want a working truck, I want a Ford.

Where did we go wrong??

quote:All you guys can tell me where I'm wrong, but it's not as much my opinion as it is my experience haen driven them all over the last 40+ years. Even my company has given up on Dodge and Chevy and have only purchased Ford's for the last 10 years.

Susp. can we work together on this on?? He needs help.

quote:What year Dodge is this? Like ECC says, most of these are preventive maintenance items. Should've been taken care of through regular routine maintenance.

I will have to agree with this!!
    EDIT..
    Ok I missed this part, I musta drank to much last night. Have a buddy leaving for Iraq Wed. so we had beers. anyway........

quote:It's an 89 Dodge and yes, it could have been taken better care of. The previous owner just kinda let it sit around alot and used it only for a hunting truck. I personally saw it sit for months without moving. He's also cheap as all heck and would duct tape something before buying a new part

Theres the problem. Mine is a 2000 and I drive her everyday. Susp. now when I get a new truck I will have to buy something other than chevy just so we can keep this stuff goin'[:D][;)]

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad

At times, days in the field are more than sport, more than adventure. They are nothing less than a gift to the soul.- John L. Moore Buckmaster magazine
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    bang, I was getting ready to type a reply when my wife stood behind me and read this. I told her I liked to poke at you about having a dodge, she said that you could be taking me the wrong way because I can come off as a (four letter male organ) head [:0] with my jokes. She also said I should apologize to you in case any of my teasing was taken wrong. I stopped her before she said more and made a sincere speech then asked if she would leave the room so I could cry[B)]. That did nothing more than tick her off[:D]

SO from me to you, I am sorry. (just in case she happens to read this[:D])

I'm gonna go figure out who the silly person was that said all that stuff about them junker fords. [;)]
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    No need to be sorry. I laugh at most the stuff you say! Tell her to read the last line I wrote. better yet don't tell her anything just let her be. I find that works with mine anyway. She's always right and I'm always wrong. Anyway if it makes you feel better I will try to avoid buying a chevy just so we can still razz each other about something. Now if a good deal were to come my way I might buy one and then ..........sell it to the scrap yard.[:D] Or ENOS he drives them things[xx(][V] you guys will come around someday when you are ready for a real workin' truck.[B)][:0][^][;)][:D]

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad

At times, days in the field are more than sport, more than adventure. They are nothing less than a gift to the soul.- John L. Moore Buckmaster magazine
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    [:D][:D]
    A real workin truck? Who wants that? Sure ain't me, work is for people who don't hunt enough. [;)]