In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

decisions... decisions

silverwolf636silverwolf636 Member Posts: 11 ✭✭
Help!!! I need a new blind, a new twelve pack of gold tip arrows, my nine year old tried to play Zorro with my 3-d last year -never mind the out come of that- and would sure like to check out the tribute or the equalizer by none other than "Bowtech". BUT, my wife comes to me and asks me for this thing called a surger; something to do with sewing? I haven't even got my hunting, turkey, or fishing license yet... what's up??? This is coming from someone that I haven't been on her Christmas list for atleast four years now.[xx(]. Never mind,

cc Dear Abby

Comments

• buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Silverwolf. Do you take drugs????? that was the most confusing thread I've ever read. re word that and run it by me again.... when you sober[:D][:D][:D]
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    PWI- Posting while intoxicated.

I tryed to stop doing that although they do make for some funny reading[:D].

Just razzin ya[;)]!
    edited November -1
    hey bang they deleted that whole thread on the other forum. I tried to get on this morning and it said server too busy try again later.[:(]
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    You'll probably be banned before to long.[:D]

Check your email.
  • shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    hey bang they deleted that whole thread on the other forum. I tried to get on this morning and it said server too busy try again later.[:(]

I tryed to find your posts think they were poofed[;)]
  • silverwolf636silverwolf636 Member Posts: 11 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hmmm, no drugs here. Wait, it could be the kids... Ok buckeyboy, it's like this. I need all that stuff that I mentioned. But my (self-centerd -selfish-) wife decided she wants to upgrade her sewing room with a new surger or whatever this Rollsroyce of sewing machines is[V]. I've already decided tho -I am going hunting[}:)].
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by silverwolf636
    I've already decided tho -I am going hunting[}:)].

Maybe your wife will lend you her bullwhip.

Ben[;)]
    edited November -1
    It must be hard being STEALTHwhile hunting with that ball and chain around your ankle. I cant imagine how hard it must be to climb into your treestand[:0][B)][:D][:D]
  • DaBowMan18DaBowMan18 Member Posts: 2,962
    edited November -1
    well. i guess for a blind you could get an eastman outfitters. that's what i have and it is great. i had one problem though. on one of the poles a little thing broke....i was prolly my fault though[:I]i took it back to where i bought it and they sent the pole back and bot a new one. they installed it. so i payed nothing.....by the way...i have an eastmen outfitters carbon venture blind.