In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

You knew I'd do it

bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
162 days til Oct. 1st [:D]

Comments

• Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,196 ******
    edited November -1
    I thought you were finally coming out of the closet and were going to profess your love to Taco.[:D]
    I for one can't wait. Just hope my shoulder holds up or gets better by then. On my right hand my first two fingers have been numb for about a month. [:(]
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Better get that fixed.

On the Taco subject, how could you not love the guy, he likes to buy rounds at the bar. [:D][;)] You need to come hang with us sometime
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Chief Shaway
    I thought you were finally coming out of the closet and were going to profess your love to Taco.[:D]

He don't want none of this Chief, cuz if'n he did he'd leave his wife [:D]
  • Hunter MagHunter Mag Member Posts: 6,611 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    Better get that fixed.

On the Taco subject, how could you not love the guy, he likes to buy rounds at the bar. [:D][;)] You need to come hang with us sometime

Well just don't tell us what happens after you guys get drunk.....[;)]
  • westernMDhunterwesternMDhunter Member Posts: 2,938 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    129 days till Sept. 15 in Maryland.[:p]
  • A.GunA.Gun Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    dudes...I got a new stand, and lookin at a few new bows this offseason. Im excited cuz I didn't shoot one last year, so this year I'm gonna be a little trigger happy with the does early [^].
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by A.Gun
    dudes...I got a new stand, and lookin at a few new bows this offseason. Im excited cuz I didn't shoot one last year, so this year I'm gonna be a little trigger happy with the does early [^].

There was a guy on AT selling brand new shipped from the factory 08 Bowtech Generals for $489 tyd. that is a freakin steal and it is one of the best bows (smooth, quiet, no shock) I've ever shot. if I had the cash I'd be all over it. In fact I almost sold my XT to get one but changed my mind, I would like to keep this one for an ornament whens she's outdated [:D] and would have to sell to have the cash for the Gen. he had 4 left last time I looked.

oh 140 days