In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Bow hunting with your kids

SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
How many of you hunt with your children with you?

I don't because I don't have any, but I sure can't wait to someday.

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent

Comments

• taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My 14 yr old daughter doesn't hunt, but she does go and video my hunts. She's getting really good at it to.

Only The Strong Survive!!!!!
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Camera girl, that is a good thing to have. A couple buddies of mine video with me and out of the three of us only one ever takes good video and he does it everytime. He gets mad cause we never want him to shoot, only tape for us...[:D]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    I don't have any kids, and my nephews are too young to hunt. However, I go fishing with them at every opportunity.

Ben
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    I also do not have any children to hunt with. I sure wish I did would love to see the exitement in their eyes waking ya up lets go lets go dad. My neighbors kid was showing a lot of intrest and I was all exsited about taking him. But in the last year I don't feel he is responsible enough he's being really punky, so- no -go.
  • dennisjohnsondennisjohnson Member Posts: 471 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    my oldest is 8 ,youngest 5. both girls...teaching them safe handling skills and targets but shooting at animals...well, we will see[:D]

dennis