In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Products I saw....

bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
I saw a few things at the Deer and Turkey classic that I really wanted to try but didn't. I've seen these before but this time they caught my attention. The slogan outdoors link is for the bow sling.
Saw some nice products and some real nice deer, I did't take any pics but I'm sure someone did. I'll see if I can find some.

http://www.getoutdoorshunting.com/bowlegger.shtml
http://www.sloganoutdoors.com/products.html

Comments

• fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    http://www.eradicator.com/

I'm completely sold on this. I'm going to get me one, and put it on my new bow.

I fell in love with four other products too, but they refused to come home with me.

Ben
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Did you see the hottie at the Lone Wolf booth with the shirt that read "I'm up here" across the chest, Or the other booth with the girl wearing a shirt that said something about Racks across hers and it was a large one too.
    Stopped at the Bowtech booth for a bit, she was cute too, but man I have to say, I don't know what model bow the guy was shootin but it was so quiet. You could hear the click of the release more than the bow itself.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    Did you see the hottie at the Lone Wolf booth with the shirt that read "I'm up here" across the chest, Or the other booth with the girl wearing a shirt that said something about Racks across hers and it was a large one too.

Yeah, but the ones I fell in love with were named Asia, Jesse Jameson, Monique, and Virginia.[:p]

Ben
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    I wanna see the Hottie[:(] why do you guy's always get to hve all the fun...[:(!][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]
  • Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    (eta: this is for the Eradicator that Ben posted) I would have to try this thing before I drop a hundred+ on it. A few questions I have are how to adjust for yardage? How much of your target is covered by the sight? No thanks, I'll stick with my Hind Sight but would probably shoot a peep before this thing. Let us know if you get one and how it works for you.
  • shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think its funny they have Mitch Rompala on their pictures page.

They thing looks heavy! The design is basically putting gun sights on a bow.

If I wasn't going to use a peep, I would just not use a peep and nothing else, simple as that.
    edited November -1
    I shot one. I liked it. I wished I would have been able to shoot a hind sight too, but I couldn't find the booth.

Weight on it was negligable. It is very much like a gunsight, but the ease of alignment was remarkable.

Range changes is something that I had not considered, and will have to look into further.[:I]

I've really got to eliminate my peep. Peeps suck, and very soon will be hunting relics.

Ben
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by fishermanben
    I shot one. I liked it. I wished I would have been able to shoot a hind sight too, but I couldn't find the booth.

Weight on it was negligable. It is very much like a gunsight, but the ease of alignment was remarkable.

Range changes is something that I had not considered, and will have to look into further.[:I] You aint putting that peice of Sh$## on the lx I hope.... no tube peep drill out real big works great.[;)]

I've really got to eliminate my peep. Peeps suck, and very soon will be hunting relics.

Ben
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    quote:Originally posted by fishermanben

Range changes is something that I had not considered, and will have to look into further.[:I] )]

Ben
    You aint putting that peice of Sh$## on the lx I hope.... no tube peep drill out real big works great.

oh no. never. Wouldn't even consider it. deal's still on right?[;)]

Ben