In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Not sure I'm ready for this.............

SXSMANSXSMAN Member Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
Don't think too many bow hunters will be players cause they're "bow hunters" not "arrow hunters". www.swivelmachine.com/html/rimfire.htm Looks like a hoot to shoot,just not for hunting,not for me atleast.And how stupid would you look stalking them woods with a rifle and quiver on your back?[This message has been edited by SXSMAN (edited 01-05-2002).]

Comments

• sealyonsealyon Member Posts: 313 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Poachers dream machine. 1/2 the noise of a 22 and leaves a wound channel of an arrow. Probably the first one I see will be hanging out a car window at nite..........
  • jdswartjdswart Member Posts: 5 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Not really a poachers choice of weapon at all. When miscreant poachers go out to do their thing, the last situation they want to be faced with is tracking down a deer. Lots of folks have the same line of thinking about crossbows - but it couldn't be farther from the truth. Any cutting instrument, be it arrow, bolt, spear, or what have you, causes death by hemorrage not by massive tissue destruction. When a poacher shoots something, he wants it to drop on the spot so it can be retrieved quickly and they can get out of the area as soon as they can.SXSMAN - nice post, but I know EXACTLY where you got it from, you little devil you!!!
  • SXSMANSXSMAN Member Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just spreading that wealth of knowledge we have (I'm spreadin something!) goin fer us!Hee,hee,hee............
  • 218Beekeep218Beekeep Member Posts: 3,033
    edited November -1
    32-20,and 25-20 are good poachin` rounds!! And don`t forget the .218.218
  • MNTNMANMNTNMAN Member Posts: 46 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    THERE HAS PROBABLY BEEN MORE DEER KILLED WITH A 22 THAN ANY OTHER CAL.
  • ZwickeymanZwickeyman Member Posts: 39 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Have these people lost thier mind's completely or is it just me
  • SXSMANSXSMAN Member Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just you,and well maybe Salzo.