In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Ever shoot an arrow from a 4-10

218Beekeep218Beekeep Member Posts: 3,033
Heard of it bein` done..nephew of mine was doin it with a muzzle loader.........sorry,can`t get to General Diss. .218

Comments

• Richie RichRichie Rich Member Posts: 439 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    BEEEEE CAREFUL. NEVER DONE THAT ONE. I remember as a kid we would shot our old round cam compound bows straight up into the air until we couldn't see the arrow anymore then run for cover.Rich
    Remember,"your woman may not find you handsome, But atleast she'll find ya handy". I love that show..............
  • SXSMANSXSMAN Member Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I was at the range and noticed a guy had brought a bunch of smokepoles and got distracted.Picked it back up and forgot the ramrod was still in the bore.He never did find it.............
  • pops401pops401 Member Posts: 616 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Did you tape the flashlight on it like I showed you?Tie a rope to the arrow, about 25 feet long, on the end tie about 6 empty 1 gallon milk jugs. Get by the swamp just before midnight,and make a kind of chirpping noise and........well BEE you know the rest!!
    Beat to fit----Paint to match
  • legn4legn4 Member Posts: 481 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hey 218, I always had trouble with the broadhead chambering ! Had better luck with the cow darts in by 45-70.... makes go nite-nite. Is this gen. dis. board still acting up? I kinda feel like Iam trepassing here.
    Work'n like a dog all nite
  • pops401pops401 Member Posts: 616 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    dumped pretty early this time didn't it?
  • 218Beekeep218Beekeep Member Posts: 3,033
    edited November -1
    Found a few minutes to get on Gen. Dis.,and can`t post.I hate it when I type something long,and it won`t go through!
    Did somebody say somethin` about bees?
  • snickerssnickers Member Posts: 359 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Can't get on General Discussion 3:30 cst. I can't believe it's overloaded at this time of day. Too bad it's usually a good time.
    MONEY TALKS mine says good-bye
  • guns-n-painthorsesguns-n-painthorses Member Posts: 6,463 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    What the hell is going on with this site. I am about ready to move on to another one. You can't say this, you can't do that. Well no *,,,, you can't get on the @%&#^$%& site!
  • songdogsongdog Member Posts: 355 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    AMEN G&Psongdog
    Be bold in what you stand for, careful in what you fall for.