In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Used Switchback

Winston BodeWinston Bode Member Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
I finally broke down and did some swapping and trading and got myself an early Christmas present. I picked up a used Matthews Switchback from one of the guys at work. It might be used but it has never seen the woods or been out of it's case in inclement weather. It is sweet. I may not even gun hunt this season just so I can have more time to hunt with my new bow.

Bode

Comments

• Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Enjoy! That's a nice bow your got. The original Switchback I presume? Not that it matters both SBs are nice. Good luck on the stand.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I believe it is one of the originals, it is a year old. Bought new in 2006. I hope to get some practice in before I leave for a week of bowhunting next week.

Bode
  • Options
    surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Winston Bode

I believe it is one of the originals, it is a year old. Bought new in 2006. I hope to get some practice in before I leave for a week of bowhunting next week.

Bode

Does it have 2 or 3 dampers in the roller guard?If only 2 than it's the Reg Switchback.

They just discontinued the Original Switchback on Monday.[:(]

You will love that bow,I know I do I've got 5 total.[:D]" 2 I use /1 for the wife the other 2 my brother and nephew use".
    Plus an XT on the way.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I don't remember about the dampers, I'll have to look at it when I get home. I know it is a nice bow and I'll have to hunt with it from now until eternity with what I got in it. I never thought I'd have that much money tied up in a bow but now I do. Oh well, you only go around once right?

Bode
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1

I don't remember about the dampers, I'll have to look at it when I get home. I know it is a nice bow and I'll have to hunt with it from now until eternity with what I got in it. I never thought I'd have that much money tied up in a bow but now I do. Oh well, you only go around once right?

Bode

I hear ya there, I never thought I would either but I love it. I've got a Switchback XT.
  • Options
    HandgunHTR52HandgunHTR52 Member Posts: 2,735
    edited November -1

Bode

I say that everytime I buy a new setup![;)]